Members and affiliates of FPInnovations’ Forest Operations and Wood Products programs recently had the opportunity to attend several online presentations related to reducing carbon emissions:
- Carbon 101: Climate change mitigation and the forest sector
- GHG emission reductions in operations: Where can we go?
- Save on fuel in your operations: modelling and accounting of field data
These presentations were offered as part of FPInnovations’ Research Information Sharing and Feedback (RISF) activities, which highlight results and solutions from recent research projects. If you missed any of the presentations, then you can now view the recordings through FPInnovations’ online research library (for members and affiliates of the two programs).
How to access a recording
Members and affiliates of the Forest Operations or Wood Products programs can access any of the above presentations by doing the following (must be logged in):
- Click on this link to access the list of recordings in the online research library.
- If not already logged in, then select Login from the top menu, enter your credentials, then click on the link again.
- Use the filter or search tools to find the recording that you want.
Important: If you do not log in, then you will not be able to see the above titles in any of the search results.
Not registered yet for the online research library? Click here and register in just a few easy steps. If you’re new to the research library and want information on how to use it, read this brief guide.