- At ZELLCHEMING, Voith is represented at Booth 24 in Hall North
- Under the motto "Papermaking for Life," Voith experts will present solutions for the most sustainable and efficient paper production
- Learn more about Palm's new OCC BlueLine stock preparation system and innovative automation technologies in two Voith presentations
WIESBADEN/HEIDENHEIM. The paper industry is facing unprecedented challenges. Rising material prices, high energy costs and changing framework conditions require new approaches and solutions. This year's hybrid ZELLCHEMING trade show serves as an exchange platform of pioneering process and product technology innovations for the paper, cellulose and fiber-based industries. Voith will present under the motto "Papermaking for Life" at the ZELLCHEMING trade show, Booth 24, Hall North. As a full-line supplier to the global paper industry and gold sponsor of the trade fair, the technology leader will showcase its leading solutions for the most efficient and sustainable paper production. The trade show will take place from June 29 to July 1 at the RheinMain CongressCenter (RMCC), Wiesbaden, Germany.
''At our booth, interested customers can learn about individual optimization options that lead to lower resource consumption and significantly higher profitability. After the long break due to COVID-19, we are especially looking forward to the personal exchange on site.'' - Martin Bassmann, President Product & Services EMEA at Voith Paper
Full-line portfolio for optimized paper production
The fields of action for more sustainable and efficient paper production are numerous. Based on years of know-how combined with innovations, Voith offers solutions for the entire papermaking process. For example, the BlueLine OCC stock preparation system reduces fiber consumption by up to 10 to 15 percent. With the help of more efficient and digital solutions, savings potentials of up to 30 percent can be achieved in the production process. And thanks to digital applications, energy consumption and the associated CO2 consumption can be reduced by up to 10 percent. For this purpose, Voith offers the digitalization and automation portfolio Papermaking 4.0, which contains more than 25 solutions and significantly increases production efficiency and plant availability.
In addition to the technical exchange, ZELLCHEMING also focuses on personal and professional networking. Visitors will find the perfect setting to converse and exchange ideas on current topics. As a special highlight, Voith invites all trade show visitors to a Mediterranean afternoon at the booth on Wednesday, July 29, starting at 3 pm.
Technical lectures from Voith
In addition to the exchange of ideas at the trade fair booth, Voith experts will speak on the topics of "Energy, Digitalization and the Environment" on the presentation stage:
- June 29, 3:30 p.m.: In the presentation "Real-time measurement and control of fiber alignment for improved quality," Marc Stampfer, Global Product Manager QCS Scanners & Sensors, Voith; Andreas Haux, Global Product Manager QCS Actuators & Actuators Systems, Voith; and Dr. Heinz Joachim Schaffrath, Senior Researcher, TU Darmstadt, will present the latest automation solutions.
- June 30, 2:00 p.m.: The following day, Peter Messmer, Sales Manager Fiber Systems, Voith, together with Stephan Gruber, Chief Technology Officer, Palm Paper Mill, will present the new, energy-efficient BlueLine OCC stock preparation system for Palm Aalen PM 5.
Further information on the trade fair
Participants can attend the trade fair virtually as well as on site. The program for the trade fair can be found at ZELLCHEMING-Expo (talque.com). General information can also be accessed at Home: ZELLCHEMING.