Three-day exhibition and conference features futuristic vision, panel discussions and networking opportunities throughout
Milan, 11 March 2019 – Tissue World Milan 2019, the world’s largest tissue industry exhibition and conference, will open its doors at Fieramilanocity Hall 3, Milan, Italy, from 25 to 27 March.
Welcoming over 3000 trade professionals from 103 countries, the event will feature over 200 exhibiting companies from 30 countries including paper and converting machinery makers, packaging machinery and equipment providers, chemicals solution providers and an extensive range of suppliers servicing the tissue manufacturing industry.
This year’s show floor will include an innovative The Mill of the Future Zone with cutting-edge tissue making technologies showcased through VR headsets. Solutions featured include Stock Preparation from Andritz, Advanced Fire Protection with the Quick Suppression System from Firefly AB, the Virtual Mill from Valmet and Virtual Reality Solutions by Voith.
Conference sessions and panel discussions on the future of the industry
A three-day conference with theme: Smart and Sustainable – Strategies to Stay Sharp as a New Decade Dawns – will run alongside the trade show and kick off with a Senior Management Symposium on Monday, 25 March. The keynote address entitled ‘Creating today a sustainable business for tomorrow’, delivered by Magnus Groth, President and CEO of Essity, will be followed by interactive panel discussions:
- A Fireside Chat: 20 minutes of inspiration and sanity for tissue 2020, will be hosted by change curve visionary Michael Jackson in conversation with Essity CEO Magnus Groth, digital transformation writer John Pugliano, and eCommerce enthusiast Jenifer M. Maxwell.
- A discussion exploring The Mill of the Future, introduced by Joachim Klein, Founder and Managing Director of StepChange Consulting GmbH, Austria, will be followed by a discussion with panellists: Peter Oksakowski, Managing Director at BHM INGENIEURE GmbH, Austria; Evan Kaiser, Global Business Manager at Converting, Print, Web, Rockwell Automation, USA; Gabriele Coli, Engineering Converting Manager at Lucart S.p.A, Italy; and William A. Nelson, President of Elettric80 Inc. & Elettric80 S de RL USA, Mexico.
- A second panel, debating on Product and Consumer Insights, will gather Simin Ozkar, Global Marketing Director at Tissue Hayat Kimya, Turkey; Fernanda Accorsi, Founder of F.A. Retail, Spain; Manon Quilleré, Research Analyst at Euromonitor International, UK; and Teresa White, co-Founder of Partners in Retail, UK, around the discussion table.
Opportunities to network and connect with the tissue industry
A variety of networking opportunities for attendees to network will be available over the course of the three day event:
- Monday, 25 March – the Tissue World Aperitivo will be held from 6 pm to 7 pm, and participants can gain access to the event with drinks and finger food by topping up their visitor/conference registration by 30 Euros.
- On Tuesday, 26 March, a free-to-attend Happy Hour will be held from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm, with free drinks and music. Attendees will have a chance to win one of Lucky Draw prizes announced during the Happy Hour.
Tissue World Milan 2019 is proud to be supported by the following industry sponsors:
- TREBOR – Banner & Directional Signage Sponsor
- ELETTRIC80 and BEMA – Aperitivo and Conference Tote Bag Sponsor
- ICM MAKINA – Visitor Badge Sponsor
- HAYAT KIMYA – Lanyard Sponsor
- LILA GROUP – Visitor Tote Bag Sponsor
- 9.SEPTEMBAR – Napkin Box Sponsor
- TOSCOTEC – Yankee Safety & Reliability Workshop Sponsor
- SVECOM – WiFi & Matchmaking App Sponsor
Visitor registration made by 20 March 2019 is free of charge. Visit the event and registration website here: www.tissueworld.com/milan.
About Tissue World
Built on 26 years of history, Tissue World covers the entire tissue value chain, from raw material suppliers, finished product manufacturers, jumbo roll suppliers, converters, traders to paper machinery makers, packaging equipment suppliers and many more. Tissue World trade shows and conferences currently take place across 5 cities: Milan, São Paulo, Miami, Bangkok and Istanbul. Tissue World also publishes Tissue World magazine, the independent news provider for the global tissue business. For more info, visit www.tissueworld.com.
For more information, please contact:
Yew Lei Ching
+65 62 33 66 43
Source: Tissue World