Precision. Control. Performance.
The YES service that measures the actual linear load applied between the press roll (suction and/or blind-drilled) and the Yankee.
THE CHECKS ALLOW:
- Verifying any load imbalances between one side of the press roll and the other.
- Verifying whether the datum identified by the load cells mirrors the theoretical load curve of the pressure roll used by the paper mill.
- Supplying information concerning potential problems in the handling of the press roll itself (ex: abnormal friction in the movement of the arms, problems with the loading system, etc.).
- Modifying the theoretical curve or creating a new one based on the empirical data collected.
- A calibrated hydraulic load cell (HLC) is inserted from both sides of the press roll in order to measure the actual load transmitted by it to the Yankee.
YES Press Rolls Linear Load Measurement guarantees a correct linear load of the press roll(s), that by respecting design values, allows optimizing the wet profile of the paper and the energy necessary for drying.